Pilot Justus 95 Anniversary Fountain Pen
To celebrate its 95th Anniversary, Pilot has launched the Justus 95, an updated version of the original Japanese 'Justus' fountain pen which was launched in 1979 featuring a unique advanced technology. The name 'Justus' was coined from the words "just right for us" or "to adjust" indicating the ability of the pen point to be fine-tuned.
Twist the 'adjuster' to change the nib’s flexibility - 'H' for hard and 'S' for soft - a plate on the front of the nib is raised or lowered to create tension or flex on the 14K gold nib. You can tailor the pen to suit your exact writing style! The Justus 95 has a large barrel crafted in black resin etched with a fine lined pattern and is finished with gold-plated accents.
Pilot Justus 95 Fountain Pen Features:
- Updated version of the original Japanese fountain pen launched in 1979
- Large barrel from black resin with etched lined pattern
- Accented with gold-plated finishes
- Twist the adjuster to change the flexibility of the nib
- Adjustable 14K gold nib
- Cartridge or converter fill