Parker Special Edition Duofold 135th Anniversary Fountain Pen Gold Trim
In 1888, George S. Parker took the first of countless steps on a journey of ambition, passion, and innovation. He believed that it would always be possible to make a better pen. A belief that is still the mission and motivation behind every Parker craftsman today. In honour of it's 135th anniversary year, Parker proudly launches a Special Edition Duofold Gift Set. This unique set includes a large centennial size fountain pen with black precious resin barrel and cap adorned with a unqiue 135th Anniversary marking on the barrel and decal. In addition there is a genuine leather pen pouch, Quink ink bottle in black ink and a Special Edition booklet. The set if presented in a Special Edition gift bag.
- In honor of it's 135th anniversary year, Parker proudly presents this Special Edition Duofold Gift Set.
- Presented in a Special Edition Parker gift box containing: Special Edition Duofold, Genuine Leather Pen Pouch, Parker Quink Ink Bottle Black Ink, Special Edition Booklet. The set also includes a Special Edition Parker gift bag.
- Large centennial size fountain pen with black precious resin barrel and cap adorned with a unqiue 135th Anniversary marking on the barrel and decal. Accented by gold finish trims and the signature PARKER arrow clip.
- Featuring an 18K solid gold two tone rhodium-plated nib with the iconic ace design.
- Each pen comprises 22 components, individually hand-assembled evoking 135 years of dedication to craftmanship
- Cartridge/converter fill