Sheaffer Taranis Chrome Trim Rollerball Pen
Sheaffer continues its legacy, spanning over 100 years with the new Taranis - an elegant design that merges history with modern technology. Sheaffer Pen's history is an authentic American tale inspired by craftsmanship, originality and value. In 1912, Walter A. Sheaffer risked his life savings to start the company, believing that his invention, the first practical lever-filling fountain pen, was better than anything on the market.
The Taranis Rollerball Pen was designed by renowned U.S architect Charles Debbas, the groundbreaking pen is named after the Celtic God of Thunder echoing its power and sleek style. Taranis features a unique patent-pending grip design that integrates resin with the strength of metal. Its elongated clip has an internal spring for great flexibility and firm pocket placement. Sheaffer fans will love this smooth-writing rollerball with removable. Steal some thunder with Sheaffer Taranis.
Sheaffer Taranis Chrome Trim Rollerball Pen Features:
- Named after the Celtic God of Thunder for its powerful presence
- Continues the tradition of innovation with comfortable patent-pending grip
- Conceived by American architect Charles Debbas
- Trimmed with chrome accents
- Securely stays in your pocket with the spring loaded clip