Sailor Kabazaiku Cherry Bark Fountain Pen
Cherry bark woodworking is a traditional Japanese art which flourished in Kakundate in the Akita prefecture of Japan. The technique was used 250 years ago by Samurai warriors to decorate weapons. Now Sailor presents its new Kabazaiku fountain pen in natural wild Cherry bark using the same uncompromising workmanship and Denshiro technique handed down through generations.
Each pen is unique - the natural wood grain provides pleasing texture that’s a delight for the eyes and the hand. Gold-plated accents and a Sailor 14K gold nib add richness and enhanced writing pleasure!
Sailor Kabazaiku Cherry Bark Fountain Pen Features:
- Cherry bark woodworking is a traditional Japanese art used to decorate Samurai warrior weapons
- Fountain pen made from natural wild Cherry bark making each piece unique
- Accented with gold-plated finishes
- 14K gold nib in medium point
- Cartridge or converter fill