Lamy Imporium Rollerball
The LAMY imporium series enriches the market for Premium Writing instruments by yet another product that will leave a lasting impression. The characteristic body of straight lines is technically striking, making it completely individual and unique – while contrast is provided by the firmly cylindrical cap. This combination of shapes lends the series – featuring fountain pen, rollerball pen, ballpoint pen and mechanical pencil – its classic and timeless appearance. The various models designed for Lamy by Mario Bellini are refined using high-end PVD coating and galvanisation. LAMY imporium – a series of writing instruments that effortlessly unites attitude and style.
Designer: Mario Bellini
- Titanium matt (refined PVD)
- Platinum clip polished (galvanised)
- Black matt (refined PVD)
- Black clip polished (PVD)
- Unique body with guilloche pattern
- Contrast-rich, cylindrical, screw-off cap
- High-quality refinement through PVD coating
- Partially galvanised
- Top-quality materials in all models, from the nib to the clip: gold, platinum or titanium
- Ink cartridge and converter available for fountain pen
- Spring-loaded rollerball refill
- All models in premium gift box with booklet.