Taccia Covenant Fountain Pen
Since antiquity, covenants have been used as a written agreement of a promise. Taccia embodies this timeless concept into an elegant and intelligent writing instrument. The Covenant fountain pen features a design of smart simplicity – its unique threaded cap houses the full body of the pen, giving it a significant feel while protecting the barrel. Sleek lines, traditional hand-turned resin and art deco accents add vintage appeal to the Covenant. The fountain pen holds a flexible two-tone stainless steel nib mastered in Japan. Choose black, blue marble or brown swirl finish.
Taccia Covenant Fountain Pen Features
- Cap specially designed to house the whole body of the pen
- Made from hand-turned resin
- Sleek lines and significant feel for effortless writing
- Flexible two-tone stainless steel nib
- Cartridge or converter fill