Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Ballpoint Pen
The Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Ballpoint Pen is an explosive original pen brought to you by the inventive minds at Visconti. In the 5,000 years since man first began to write, there’s never been a pen like it! The material used for this pen is as ancient as the world: lava from the active volcano, Mt. Etna, on the island of Sicily.
Visconti successfully produced a patented formula containing over 50% pure basaltic lava catalyzed with resin to create an extraordinary material that is perfect for writing instruments. Visconti lava is virtually unbreakable, resilient, flameproof and slightly hygroscopic to absorb moisture from your hand. The surface is surprisingly warm to the touch and extremely comfortable in the hand - all these characteristics make it a great everyday writer.
Inspired by the Bronze Age, the clip, rings and trim are crafted in solid natural bronze, which has an appealing rose-gold color. Enjoy the benefits of the Homo Sapiens in a retractable twist ballpoint pen. Writing will never be the same with the best ballpoint pen forged from the volcano!
Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Ballpoint Pen Features
- Made from 50% pure basaltic lava with resin to create an exceptional material
- Lava cultivated from Mt. Etna on the island of Sicily
- Exceedingly comfortable every day writer
- Accents made from solid natural bronze in rose gold tones
- Easily advance the point of the pen with the twist mechanism