Visconti Caesar's Firenze Fountain Pen
Caesar's Firenze by Visconti
Visconti has launched a new pen Caesar's Firenze, commemorating the founding of Florence, Italy by the celebrated Roman ruler, Julius Caesar, in 59 BC. Originally founded as a settlement for Caesar's veteran soldiers, it was named Fluentia due to the fact it was built between two rivers. Many years later it was renamed as the city we know today as Florence.
- Made from Visconti ‘Titanic’ celluloid. The material is gorgeous: beautiful deep blue celluloid with brown variations
- Completely new Visconti design - The pens cap and body have a smooth, rounded surface that is interrupted by two facets along the length of the entire pen.
- Visconti Power Filler System
- Two trims, rose gold and silver
- Fountain pen limited to 59 pieces in each trim
- The clip is Visconti's classic Ponte Vecchio bridge clip accented with blue enamel in the logo and the cap has a threaded closure and features the My Pen System coin.
- Visconti's large 18kt gold nib in F, M and Stub. XF and B in 23kt palladium
- Presented in a special limited edition collectors gift box.