Waterman Elegance Fountain Pen
The new Waterman Elégance pushes the limits of luxury writing with the creation of this precious new jewel. Designed by art director Beatrice Fontana, the Elégance celebrates Waterman’s rich heritage with dazzling finesse - from its shiny lacquers to its precious metal details.
Fontana explored the archives and discovered the distinctive design codes of the Waterman ‘Safety’ pen launched in 1907, and reinterpreted its sensual contours, prominent buttons and shortened cap with pure contemporary style. The ivory lacquer model is trimmed in gold-plate with a modern floral motif engraved on the wide central band; the black version has silver-plated accents engraved with a check pattern. The Elégance fountain pen features a handcrafted two-tone, solid 18K gold.
Waterman Elegance Fountain Pen Features
- Design interpretation by Beatrice Fontana
- Reinterpretation of 1907 Waterman ‘Safety’ pen
- Available with ivory with gold or black with silver-plated accents
- Two-tone, solid 18k gold nib
- Cartridge or converter refillable