Delta Roma Imperiale Ebonite Fountain Pen
Roma Imperiale is a sumptuous collection from Delta honoring the eternal city of Rome and the lasting influence on language, religion, architecture, philosophy, law and government of the Roman Empire.
The Roma Imperiale lives up to its name - the oversize fountain pen is crafted entirely in hand-turned ebonite with a whopping 17 millimeter diameter! The specially formulated ebonite will not fade and comes in multiple beautifully veined colors.
The impressive fountain pen features Delta's piston-filling system and an extra-large, flexible 14K solid gold nib in fine, medium or stub point - a great choice for signatures and expressive writing. The nib of the Roma Imperiale is fitted with a handmade ebonite feeder for extra-smooth ink flow. The cap holds a solid sterling silver ring engraved in high relief and a rhodium-plated clip with rotating wheel to slide into your pocket. Each pen is numbered and fit for an emperor!
Delta Roma Imperiale Ebonite Fountain Pen Features:
- Honoring the eternal city of Rome
- Oversized 17mm fountain pen fits nicely in your hand
- Barrel is turned in ebonite that will not fade
- Nib is fitted with a handmade ebonite feeder for smooth ink flow
- Engraved sterling silver ring with high relief wraps around cap
- Rhodium-plated clip has a rotating wheel to slide into your pocket