Cross Peerless 125 Black Lacquer Rollerball Pen
Celebrating its heritage of innovation and unparalleled accomplishment, the newCross Peerless 125 Black Lacquer Rollerball Penis the finest writing instrument Cross has ever brought to market. Its a tribute to two landmark events in Cross’ history: the 1889 debut of the original Peerless fountain pen; and the introduction of the iconic Century line in 1935. Fusing elements of these two classic pens together, the collection embodies the simple, beautiful design language that has made Cross an industry legend. One look at the Peerless 125 and you'll know its a powerful, bold, wide-bodied pen for those who are serious writers. Its conical crown has a round bezel set with a premium Swarovski® crystal with brilliant facet cut. Impeccable details include rich, black lacquer inlays and precious metal appointments. The luxurious finishes are outstanding in every way: Platinum Plate gold-plated accents; 23K Heavy Gold Plate; or the sleek Obsidian Black Lacquer with rhodium trim. The fountain pen has a new, wide nib crafted in solid 18K gold engraved with "125". Selectip rollerball has a gel rolling ball refill. Each pen is engraved with a unique serial number and presented in a custom Peerless 125 box.
- Pays tribute to 2 landmark events in Cross' history fused together
- A powerful, bold, wide-bodied pen for those who are serious writers
- Impeccable details include rich, black lacquer inlays and precious metal appointments
- Conical crown has a round bezel set with a premium Swarovski crystal with brilliant facet cut
- Each pen is engraved with a unique serial number and presented in a custom Peerless 125 box