Cross Peerless 125 Special Edition Ballpoint Pen
Introducing the new Cross Peerless Citizen Special Edition Ballpoint Pen, created to reflect the heart and soul of three inspiring cosmopolitan cities: London, New York and Tokyo. Bold, modern and artful, they are designed to spark ideas, capture dreams and help you achieve all your goals - big and small.
Inspired by the elegant sophistication of New York's Chrysler Building, London's Elizabeth Tower (home of Big Ben), and Tokyo's Skytree Tower, each Peerless pen within this global series has a premium Swarovski® crystal set into the classic Cross conical top and features deep-cut engravings to showcase the buildings' architectural details.
- London: The engraved design in 23K gold plate illuminates the beautiful Gothic Revival architecture of the Elizabeth Tower.
- New York City: Engraved platinum plate echoes the iconic Art Deco architecture of the Chrysler Building.
Tokyo: Steely satin black finish with platinum-plated accents recalls the stunning Neo-Futuristic architecture of the Skytree Tower.
The outstanding Cross Peerless writing instruments are powerful, bold, and wide-bodied for serious writers. The large fountain pen offers a solid 18K gold nib. The impressive ball pen activates with a smooth twist. Each Peerless Special Edition pen is numbered and presented in a keepsake box.
- Represents the heart and soul of 3 inspiring cosmopolitan cities
- Bold, modern and artful
- Premium Swarovski crystal set into the classic Cross conical top
- Deep-cut engravings
- London - 23K gold plated
- New York City - Engraved platinum plate
- Tokyo - Steely satin black
- Keepsake box