Dupont Line D Lacquer Convertible Rollerball Pen
Identical to the Parisian palace and the famous avenue for which it is named, the S.T. Dupont Elysee Lacquer Convertible rollerball is a quintessentially French creation. Elysee is the new standard from the French luxury goods maker, a natural evolution of design elements from its past with the advantage of modern technology.
The Elysee convertible rollerball profile is streamlined and elegant, featuring a Diamond Head pattern on the clip and precious metals on the wide bands and grip. The 12 layer lacquer process was exclusively engineered for the Elysee through a unique method passed down for generations that creates a highly-wear surface with a beautiful shine and depth of color. The black lacquer is appointed in rich gold or palladium plating, for an elegant style in your hand or pocket.
On the crown of the Dupont Elysee Converter rollerball rests the signature Dupont ‘D’, symbol of precious metal and lacquer mastery. The capped convertible rollerball can easily be transformed into a ball pen or felt-tip marker simply by changing the refill!
Dupont Elysee Lacquer Convertible Rollerball Features
- Diamond Head pattern on clip
- Precious metals on wide bands and grip
- 12 layer lacquered barrel developed for Elysee creates a durable and deep color finish
- Appointed in rich gold or palladium plating and signature Dupont ‘D’ on the crown
- Accepts rollerball, ball pen or felt-tip marker refills