Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood 0.7mm Pencil
Graf Von Faber-Castell looks back to its origins to present the gorgeous Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood 0.7mm pencil. The certified precious woods used to make each ball pen grow very slowly, which makes them particularly hard and durable.
The oversize barrel on the Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood Pencil is remarkably shaped from one single piece of dark brown Grenadilla wood from Kenya. Nothing interrupts its pure lines to ensure the highest degree of function.
Each Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood Pencil is designed to feel great in your hands thanks to the gently concave grip that comfortably fits between your fingers. The rare woods are enriched by the high-gloss, platinum-plated metal cap crowned with a Graf von Faber-Castell crest and the dependable Faber spring loaded clip.
The front-loading Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Wood Pencil makes it easy to enjoy these rare and beautiful wood designs. You will appreciate the art of nature and Intuition from Graf von Faber-Castell.
Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood Ball Pen Features:
- Crafted from a single piece of certified precious Grenadilla wood
- Designed to feel comfortable in your hand with a gently concave grip
- Rare woods are enriched with high-gloss, platinum-plated clip with Graf von Faber-Castell crest
- Dependable spring-loaded clip
- Twist action with a front-loading mechanism
- Eraser under the crown