Metropolitan Museum of Art Ballpoint Pen
Celebrate the decorative art collections at the Metropolitan Museum of Art with these Metropolitan Museum of Art Ballpoint Pens! Each pen is a carefully and artfully detailed rendition of the museum's most famous works of art. Each retractable ballpoint pen features chrome plated appointments and a lacquer barrel. Revisit these fine art pieces every time you write with the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s ballpoint pen collection!
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Accessory Collection includes:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Accessory Collection Features:
- Klimt Tree of Life, the pen is wrapped in a reproduction of “The Tree of Life”, by Klimt (1909) from his ‘Golden Phase'
- Mondrian Composition, a painting from Piet Mondrian from 1921 which emphasizes rigorous geometry and planar relationships
- Islamic Tile, this pen features an opulent interlace pattern from a star-shaped tile made in 1442-43 in northeastern Iran
- Klee Movement of Vaulted Chambers, this vibrant pen offers a detail of Movement of Vaulted Chambers (1915) by Paul Klee which is one of the artist’s abstract watercolor studies
- Louis C. Tiffany Peacock Favrile, it recalls an iridescent Favrile glass vase with a peacock feather motif in The Met collection, which was produced about 1900 by the Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company.
- Each pen is inspired from a famous work of art
- Beautiful chrome plated clip and The Met written on the cap
- Twist-activated mechanism
- Each pen is presented in a gift box printed with its coordinating pattern and explanation