Delta Limited Edition Tuareg Fountain Pen
Delta Limited Edition Tuareg Fountain Pen Features:
Delta's 2004 Indigenous Peoples series, is dedicated to Tuareg are nomads who traveled Western Africa in great caravans and controlled trans-Saharan trade for thousands of years. Known as The Blue People because of the indigo color of their garments, the Tuareg pens have hand-turned acrylic resin barrels in that unique blue. The clip is forged in the shape of a Tuareg Takouba (warrior s sword) in vermeil. The 18K gold fountain pen nib is engraved, then masked in platinum. Limited to 1,830 pieces.
- Honors the Tuareg, Trans-Saharan nomads who traveled West Africa
- Indigo blue resin barrel for the 'The Blue People'
- Vermeil clip shaped as a Tuareg Takouba, warrior s sword
- Engraved 18K gold nib masked in platinum
- Cartridge or converter refillable