Aurora 88 Ballpoint Pen
An unforgettable Italian writing instrument from the 1950s, the Aurora 88 Ballpoint Pen, still maintains a cult like status among many pen aficionados today. Designed by Marcello Nizzoli (who also designed the iconic Olivetti typewriters), the Aurora 88 was the first pen to be exhibited at the National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan.
The Aurora 88 attains understated style and retro appeal with its sleek black resin with gold-plated or Nikargenta (chrome alloy) accents. The Aurora 88 ballpoint pen features a twist action mechanism. Give the best ballpoint pen to yourself or other fortunate writers!
Aurora 88 Ballpoint Pen Features:
- Designed by Mearcello Nizzoli, designer of Olivetti typewriters
- Understated style and retro appeal
- Black resin barrel with gold-plated or chrome alloy accents
- Retractable twist action ballpoint pen
- Beautiful engraved gift for any pen enthusiast