Sheaffer Taranis Metallic Fountain Pen
Sheaffer Pen’s history is an authentic American tale inspired by craftsmanship, originality and value. In 1912, Walter A. Sheaffer risked his life savings to start the company, believing that his invention, the first practical lever-filling fountain pen, was better than anything on the market. Sheaffer continues this tradition 100 years later with Taranis – an elegant design that merges history with modern technology. Designed by renowned U.S architect Charles Debbas, the groundbreaking pen is named after the Celtic God of Thunder, echoing its power and impact. Taranis features a unique patent-pending grip design that integrates resin with the strength of metal. Its elongated clip has an internal spring for great flexibility and firm pocket placement. Sheaffer fans will love the smooth-writing hooded fountain pen nib in stainless steel. Steal some thunder with Sheaffer Taranis!
Sheaffer Taranis Metallic Fountain Pen Features:
- Elegant design that merges history with modern technology
- Exciting jewel-tone finish enhanced with chrome-plated accents
- Unique patent-pending grip design that integrates resin with the strength of metal
- Elongated clip has an internal spring for great flexibility and firm pocket placement
- Stainless steel nib- cartridge/converter fill