Lamy 2000 Metal Fountain Pen
The timeless profile of the Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen was designed by Gerd A. Miller in 1966 is comfortable and sleek, first crafted in brushed fiberglass and stainless steel. Lamy now presents the 2000 series in a new all-steel model. Never before has stainless steel been shaped to the form and functional perfection of this new masterpiece. The Lamy 2000 has been a modern design classic for over 40 years.
The velvet matte surface lends a warm feeling to the material which - combined with perfect balance and weight - creates an exciting and distinct writing experience. The Lamy 2000 piston-filler fountain pen has a hooded, platinum-plated 14K gold nib that writes like a dream. The piston has large capacity and is bottle fill only. German innovation and design at its best!
Lamy 2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Fountain Pen Features:
- All stainless version of the 1966 Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen designed by Gerd A. Miller
- Same comfortable and sleek feel of the original 1966 Lamy 2000
- Platinum-plated14K gold hooded nib delivers an exciting writing experience
- Perfectly balanced for a distinct feel
- Large capacity piston is bottle fill only