Lamy 2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen
The Lamy 2000 is comfortable and sleek, first crafted in brushed fiberglass and stainless steel. The timeless profile designed by Gerd A. Miller in 1966, has now been a modern design classic for over 40 years. Lamy presents the 2000 series in a new all-steel model. Never before has stainless steel been shaped to the form and functional perfection of this new masterpiece.
The velvet matte surface lends a warm feeling to the material which - combined with perfect balance and weight - creates an exciting and distinct writing experience. The retractable all metal ballpoint pen is active by a push-top button. German innovation and design at its best with the Lamy 2000 ballpoint pen!
Lamy 2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen Features:
- Classic design has been modernized in an all stainless steel version
- Same comfortable and sleek feel of the original 1966 Lamy 2000 by Gerd A. Miller
- Push-top advance ballpoint pen
- Perfect gift for anyone who enjoys the Lamy 2000 series
- Material creates the perfect balance and weight for a distinct writing experience