Pelikan Souveran M101N Tortoise Red Fountain Pen
Following the success of its M101N Tortoiseshell Brown and Lizard vintage special editions, Pelikan presents the third variation of this historical series: the M101N Tortoiseshell Red. This outstanding replica of the famous 1937 Pelikan model features a beautiful tortoise shell finish crafted in cellulose acetate. Connoisseurs know that the production of the decorative core of the fountain pen is extremely work intensive. The dark red end caps are made from a unique precious resin. The curved clip and double rings are plated in 24K gold. The Tortoiseshell Red retains the same smaller dimensions of the 1937 original, including its solid 14K gold nib. Handmade in Germany, this exceptional fountain pen offers a piston-fill system and a transparent ink reservoir. The custom gift box with a bottle of 4001 Royal Blue ink features a historical motif, making it a wonderful gift for lovers of the Pelikan brand. The limited production series is available while supplies last. Bottle fill only.
Pelikan Souveran M101N Tortoise Red Fountain Pen Features:
- Limited production series is available while supplies last
- Dark red end caps are made from a unique precious resin
- Curved clip and double rings are plated in 24K gold
- Piston-fill system and a transparent ink reservoir; Bottle fill only
- Presented in a custom gift box with a bottle of 4001 Royal Blue ink