Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Ciselé Black Rollerball Pen
Graf von Faber-Castell presents the terrific new line of writing instruments, Guilloche Ciselé, is presented in dark anthracite with a handsome herringbone pattern. The deep, matte surfaces combined with the textured engraving create a unique look that is at once modern and traditional in its appeal. The high-polish rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip add contrast to the engraved barrel, a refined combination which gives the Guilloche series its elegance and understated appeal. The series comprises of a capped rollerball pen which will delight pen connoisseurs.
Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Cisele Rollerball Pen Features:
- Dark anthracite herringbone pattern on pens’ barrel
- Textured engraving creates a unique look with deep matte surfaces
- Accented with polished rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip
- Classic style and appeal will be the perfect addition to any collection
- Capped rollerball has good balance for a smooth writing experience