Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Ciselé Black 0.7mm Pencil
Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Cisele 0.7mm Pencil Features:
Guilloche Ciselé, the terrific new line of writing instruments from Graf von Faber-Castell, is presented in dark anthracite with a handsome herringbone pattern. The deep, matte surfaces combined with the textured engraving create a unique look that is at once modern and traditional in its appeal. The high-polish rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip add contrast to the engraved barrel, a refined combination which gives the Guilloche series its elegance and understated appeal. The series comprises of a perfect propelling 0.7mm pencil which will delight pen and pencil connoisseurs alike.
- Dark herringbone pattern on pencils barrel
- Modern and traditional textured engraving creates a unique look
- Mechanical propelling 0.7mm pencil
- Accented with polished rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip
- Understated style and appeal make this pencil the perfect addition to any collection