Lamy 2000 Mechanical Pencil
With the familiar comfort, style and performance that made the design popular in 1973, Lamy presents the 2000 0.5mm Pencil. The timeless 2000 design is included in almost every European collection of modern design.
Crafted from durable Makrolon, Gerd A. Müller created the 2000 with a large, elongated barrel and spring-loaded accents in brushed stainless steel. The 2000 is the epitome of sheer elegant, form-follows-function design that will likely never become dated.
The timeless 2000 mechanical pencil offers an easy push-button mechanism that's great for on-the-go writing. For an instrument that can take a workout, choose the Lamy 2000 0.5 pencil.
The Lamy 2000 0.5mm Pencil Features
- Comfort, style, and performance since 1973
- Crafted with sturdy Makrolon
- Stainless steel spring-loaded accents
- Easy one-handed push-button activation
- Elongated barrel with an commanding feel in hand